Private is private right? Yarn and Colors thinks so too. Nevertheless, it is necessary to use your data to be able to realize the mutual agreements. Based on legal grounds, Yarn and Colors uses your information for:
- For ordering and pre-ordering on our website.
- For the actual delivery of your order.
- Processing your return so that youget the money back.
- When you have contact with our customer service so that you can really be helped.
In addition to the necessary legal grounds, Yarn and Colors also processes data on the basis of legitimate interest. This allows the best possible service. Privacy is paramount and you decide whether you use it:
- Posting reviews to help you fellow crochet and knitters with his or her choice.
- Yarn and Colors wants to make your visit to the website so easy with our cookies.
- By creating an account you have all your information quickly and easily at hand.
- You can register for our newsletters to always stay up to date with the latest news.
- In addition to newsletters, you can also voluntarily follow us on Social media for the best inspiration.
- Yarn and Colors can always provide you with personal advice if you are open to this.
The information that Yarn and Colors collects in this way is only shared with third parties when it is really necessary. These third parties are delivery services, payment providers and IT service providers. In collaboration with these parties, Yarn and Colors can have your order delivered, accept payments and make the website work and optimize. Under no circumstances will Yarn and Colors sell your information or collaborate with unreliable third parties.
Yarn and Colors stores all your data in various databases, as much as possible within Europe. These servers are subject to strict security measures to be able to store your data safely.
It is always possible to inspect your personal data or receive a copy free of charge. You can then decide whether this should be changed, removed or restricted. Please contact Yarn and Colors for this so that this can be organized.
You can always contact Yarn and Colors if you have questions or complaints regarding your data or the protection thereof. You can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: 5301 LV, Zaltbommel, The Netherlands attn. Yarn and Colors - data protection.COOKIES
The Yarn and Colors website hands out cookies when you visit our website. Unfortunately, the range of cookies does not consist of stroopwafels, filled cakes or biscuits but of functional, analytical and marketing cookies. With these cookies you can:
- Use the website more easily.
- Yarn and Colors help improve its website.
- See advertisements that you are waiting for.
It is always possible to delete or disable the cookies. Please note that the website will no longer work optimally. For example, you may be inconvenienced when logging in or using the shopping cart. Below is an overview with help articles to take these steps in your web browser.